Tuesday 29 December 2015

Kit & Clowder

Many of you know that I'm a HUGE fan of Alyce Keegan from Kit & Clowder. She has helped me to unlock my skills when it comes to colouring. I was recently given some Prismacolor Pencils for my birthday and started the Perfect Pencils class. This is the first project created in that class and the first time I used my pencils.

Kit and Clowder Perfecting Pencils Class Saturated Canary On My Heart

Kit and Clowder Perfecting Pencils Class Saturated Canary On My Heart

Alyce also runs monthly colouring classes for both markers and pencils. Here are some of the past classes from this year. So many different techniques are used and explained throughout each class too. If you want to get the most out of your colouring I implore you to check out what she has to offer!

Kit and Clowder Create and Learn November Class Tiddly Inks Christmas Scene   Kit and Clowder Create and Learn September Class Mo Manning Bubbles Girl

Kit and Clowder Create and Learn September Class Faery Ink Gabbie Halloween Witchfire

No comments:

Post a Comment