Saturday 2 November 2013

My Little Superstar!


The Little Superhero in my life has his birthday coming up so I had the topic of my card sorted out. I used The Sketchy Challenges #59 sketch as my layout & the gorgeous La-La Land Crafts StarBoy Luka as my focal point.

La-La Land Crafts Starboy Luka

As my little Superhero is turning 3 I chose to interpret the 3 circles on the sketch as stars (to match with the star on StarBoy Luka's top). When putting it all together I felt it needed to have a second strip of chevron washi tape to balance it. All paper is from the BasicGrey Bowties paper pad & distressed & edged with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. StarBoy Luka is coloured with the following Copics (Skin: E00, E01, E02 Hair: Y23, YR23, E35 Top & Mask: YR14, YR16, YR18, YG13 Cape: Y00, YG01, YG13 Pants & Cuffs: BG11, BG32, BG45 Shoes & Belt: E25, E27, E29, C1, C3, C5).

The Sketchy Challenges #59 (I won Top 3!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Such a fun card just love the image and the cool stars ...great design and thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, fab cute image and brilliant colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image and fabulous colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe he is quite the super hero, love this. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete